POOL OPERATING HOURS
How to Enroll
- Determine the level for your child based on their age and current skill level.
- Register for class online or in person at Kroc welcome desk.
Parents’ Guide to Swim Lessons
- Arrive early to check-in and familiarize your child with the facility. Please have your child ready for class at the start of the lesson time.
- Instructors will call out each child’s name on their roster just before start of class. You can also check which class your child is in with the aquatics desk.
- Have your child go to the bathroom before lessons. Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper (available for purchase at the Front Desk) to prevent bathroom incidents in the pool.
- In the event of inclement weather we will use class time to go over water safety rules in our café area. We will make an effort to make up the class if we are unable to do so we will do a partial refund for the classes missed.
- Parents/guardians need to stay on Kroc campus during the lesson in case of an emergency. To avoid class interruption, please observe from our benches.
- Class levels are frequently repeated to allow students to master skills and feel successful before advancing. Patience is the key to learning how to swim.
- Please check with your child’s instructor about your child’s progress to determine whether they are ready to move up to the next level.
Meet the Kroc Swim Academy Coaches
Kroc Swim Academy Waves
|1||3:30p–4:00p||Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday||Lap|
|Session 1||January 8th-February 15th|
|Session 2||February 19th-March 29th|
|Session 3||April 9th-May 17th|
Ages: 3 and up
For all levels: Private 30-minute swim lessons are offered by select aquatics staff instructors. Multiple participants must be of similar ability.
Time set based on instructor and student availability. Please call or email to setup private swim lessons.
Aquatics Center: (864) 527-5948
- SINGLE 30-MINUTE LESSON
- 1 participant: $20
- 2 participants: $25
- 3 participants: $30
- FOUR 30-MINUTE LESSONS
- 1 participant: $72
- 2 participants: $90
- 3 participants: $108
- EIGHT 30-MINUTE LESSONS
- 1 participant: $136
- 2 participants: $170
- 3 participants: $204