FREE to Members and Day Pass Holders.
Click HERE for this month’s complete group excercise calendar.
(Page 1: Morning Schedule, Page 2: Evening Schedule)
Location: Multi-Purpose Room/Gym
Classes and times are subject to change without prior notice.
- Interval Training – Combination of cardio drills and strength training
- Cardio Pump – A step class that also incorporates muscle toning with weights.
- Step and Sculpt – Intense step with brief periods of strength training.
- Core & More – This class focuses on core muscles with cardio and strength intervals.
- Body Sculpt – A workout to isolate upper and lower body muscles using dumbells and tubing and barbells.
- Kettlebell – Basic class to introduce traditional kettlebell moves to condition entire body.
- Pilates– A series of exercises based on the work of Joseph Pilates to strengthen and lengthen muscles.
- Pilates 2– Intermediate level contemporary class where Magic circle, stability balls, rollers and gliders enhance this full-body workout.
- Zumba– A non-stop cardio dance class with a combination of fast and slow rhythms using Hindi, Arabic, American, African, Hip-Hop and Latin beats.
- Circuit Training– Combination of high intensity aerobics and resistance training using a variety of different stations to target fat loss.
- Water Fitness– This is a great form of low-impact exercise for people with arthritis, overweight, reconditioned or recovering from an injury.
- R.I.P.P.E.D– This is a “plateau proof formula,” using some free weights and resistance bands, that masterfully combines resistance, interval, power, plyometrics, endurance and diet, allowing you to burn 750-1,000 calories in just 50 minutes.
- Tabata– A 30 minute High Intensity Interval Training class with a 20/10 work/rest with a series of exercises.
- Indoor Cycle– A challenging indoor ride with upbeat music and instruction to give you the ultimate workout. Bring a towel and water.
- Aqua Zumba– Aqua Zumba uses dance and fitness moves to upbeat music, only it’s in the water.
- Glutes and Abs– Three 20 minute sections consisting of aerobics, leg and glutes and abdominals.
- Intense Fit– Intense drills designed to enhance agility, power, strength and quickness.
- Hydro-Tone– Discover the benefits of liquid resistance using unilateral movement. Increase performance and overall functional fitness using hand buoys, noodles and bands.
- AfterBurner– Multi-mode extreme cardio burst workouts; using varied rounds of intensity combined with weight and resistance training for targeted fat burn.
- P.H.I.T.T.– Interval training for Pilates students who want more cardio to increase the calorie burn.
- Zumba Sentao– A Dynamic Zumba class using a chair. This class brings the classic four core steps and Latin inspired music and mixes them with resistance traning.
- Strength Crunch– Lunch time strength class working the major muscle groups using barbells, dumbbells and bands.
- Over Age 50 Class– A low-impact workout designed to build strength, improve balance, flexibility and conditioning. Dumbbells, bands and chairs are used to help keep the active older adult moving and active.