Thank you, Kroc Members, for following guidelines during our first week back to Kroc Greenville. We are thrilled to announce that operations are running smoothly. During our first week, we opened the Fitness Gym and began hosting Kroc Fitness Classes. Lap Lanes became available for swimming once again.
Fitness Center: Our Fitness Center is open to Members. You must reserve your time slot online by clicking here.
Lap Lanes: Lap Lanes are open for swim to Members. You must reserve your time slot online by clicking here. Minors 8 – 13 and under may use the Lap Lanes after passing a swim test; guardians must remain on the premises.
Kroc Tennis Center: We are still going strong at Kroc Tennis Center. Please click here for updates regarding Kroc Tennis.
Child Watch: We plan to reopen Child Watch on June 8 via our reservation system. Please read our updated Child Watch Policy. During this time, only one family of children will be in each classroom during each reserved time slot. Child Watch reservations lineup with Fitness Center reservations. You may begin reserving time slots on Friday, June 5 for the week of June 8.
Day Passes: As of June 8, we will be open to Day Pass Users. Day Pass Users must also reserve slots for the Fitness Center, Group Fitness Classes, The Recreational Pool, and Child Watch. details on how to reserve time slots will be coming soon. Visit Kroc Greenville during your reserved time slot; you will be required to purchase a Kroc Day Pass upon arrival. Please note, we cannot guarantee space for anyone who does not reserve a time slot online.
Lockers: Lockers will be open as of Monday, June 8. Showers will remain closed.
Recreational Pool: Our recreational pool will be opening to Members on June 8 with limited spots. It is the responsibility of all adults to ensure that swimmers stay six feet apart while using the Kroc Rec Pool. You must reserve a time slot online for each individual swimmer. Time slots will be available for reservation beginning Saturday, June 6 for the following week. Members will be able to book 45-minute time slots. We are opening the pool at 25% capacity at this time.
Reserve a Family Birthday Party: We are thrilled to announce that we will begin booking small-sized birthday parties during available time slots (Friday Time Slots: 3 pm – 4 pm and 5 pm – 6 pm, Saturday Time Slot: 12 pm – 1 pm, Sunday Time Slot: 3 pm – 4 pm). Please reach out to our Events Team for more information.
Sports Camps: Sports Camps begin on June 15! Click here to find out more and reserve your space.
What should we expect when visiting Kroc Greenville?
Hours: To allow for thorough night cleaning, Kroc Greenville will close an hour earlier a few nights of the week:
Monday – Thursday: 5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 5:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
What can you expect when you visit? Please read before visiting Kroc Greenville.
- You’ll see some health screening questionsat the front doors. By entering the facility, you are agreeing that none of these health concerns apply to you. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Anyone entering the building will have their temperaturetaken via a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is at or over 100.4, we cannot allow access to the facility per SC guidelines.
- All Kroc Staff will wear masksin the building unless conducting Kroc Group Fitness Classes. We encourage Kroc Members to wear masks when possible, but this is not mandatory.
- Showers and Lockers will not be opened during Phase 1 due to State guideline restrictions. Locker Rooms will be available, but please come ready to work out and plan to keep your personal items with you.
- We are spreading out! Fitness equipment will be located in the Spin Room, Fitness Center and Gym to allow for distancing. Please remember to wipe down your machineswhen you are done working out.
- Kroc Group Fitness Classeswill have smaller class sizes to allow for distancing. Please visit our website for information on registering for classes and reserving your spot. In order to comply with SC guidelines, we can only guarantee spots to those who reserved a spot via our website. Please note, some Group Fitness Classes will be recorded live via Facebook. See the Group Fitness schedule on our website for details.
Disclaimer: Kroc Greenville will do everything possible to follow State guidelines regarding COVID-19 during this time. Although provided in good faith, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the adequacy or completeness of these guidelines. By reserving a space and/or visiting Kroc Greenville, you recognize that you are resuming activities at our facility at your own discretion and at your own risk.