BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECIALS!
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES
*15 PERSON MAXIMUM
BIRTHDAY PARTY THEMES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I INCLUDE PARENTS WHEN I’M COUNTING MY GROUP SIZE?
No need! If they’re just coming to watch, you don’t have to include them in the group count. However, if you’re ordering catering, don’t forget to count adults if you plan on feeding them!
WHAT IS THE PARTY HOST ALLOWED TO BRING?
As the party host, you may bring a dessert option such as cupcakes or cake (don’t forget the candles)! For pool parties, you might want to bring extra towels. If you bring party favors, please do not distribute them until the end of the party.
CAN WE BRING IN OTHER FOOD AND DRINKS FOR OUR PARTY?
No, you may only bring your dessert and party bags. We can keep your dessert items refrigerated upon request. Any additional food or beverage must be ordered through our Catering Department and will need to be finalized the Wednesday before the scheduled party.
WHAT TIME MAY I ACCESS THE KROC BIRTHDAY PARTY ROOM?
You may access your party room no more than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled party room time. Upon request, we will provide a safe place for you to store your party items and gifts during the activity, as party room time is limited to 90 minutes.
ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING IN PARTY DECORATIONS?
Due to the limited amount of time that you have to prepare your party room (10-15 minutes), we suggest that the decorations be kept as simple as possible. Items we recommend would be balloons and small table arrangements. No glitter or confetti, please.
BOOKING, PAYMENT, AND CANCELLATIONS
• A party host is available to assist with your event, including check-in, signing waivers, set up, and clean up. Any items left in the room will be disposed of by the Kroc Center.
• Party room location subject to change due to availability.
• Two week notice is required to book parties and one week required to order food (order no later than Wednesday to avoid fees). Food count cannot be altered on the day of event.
• Full payment is required the day of your party, with a deposit of $50 due the day you book. Your reservation is not complete until deposit payment is received.
• In event of a cancellation, a full refund will be given as long as the party is cancelled two weeks prior to party date. Cancellation with less than two weeks’ notice will result in loss of deposit.