CAREERS AT THE KROC CENTER
The Mission of The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Thank you for your in interest The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center. If you have an interest in applying for a position (see open positions below) with the Kroc Center, please indicate the specific position in the subject line and forward your resume to Alicia Russell here.
What are the steps in receiving consideration for a position?
- Available positions are posted externally. You may submit completed application and background consent forms through those external sites or email directly to Alicia Russell here.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered and may be contacted to discuss their experience and share more information regarding the open position.
- If an applicant has been interviewed and selected for hire, the appropriate parties will take the necessary steps to complete the onboarding process.
- All employees recognize that The Salvation Army is a church and agree that they will do nothing as an employee of The Salvation Army to undermine its religious mission.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.