WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
Our team has been busy planning and preparing the facility for reopening on May 26th. Based on the review of guidelines and the implementation of new operational procedures, we will be opening in phases.
Phase 1 – Begins May 26th:
Welcome back to the Kroc Fitness Center and to Kroc Group Fitness Classes. During this first phase, we will only be open to Kroc Members. The Fitness Center will be open and Kroc Group Fitness Classes will be hosted onsite. Don’t worry, we will still offer some Kroc Group Fitness Classes online.
To allow for thorough night cleaning, Kroc Greenville will close an hour earlier a few nights of the week:
Monday – Thursday: 5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 5:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
What can you expect when you visit? Please read before visiting Kroc Greenville.
- You’ll see some health screening questions at the front doors. By entering the facility, you are agreeing that none of these health concerns apply to you. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken via a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is at or over 100.4, we cannot allow access to the facility per SC guidelines.
- All Kroc Staff will wear masks in the building unless conducting Kroc Group Fitness Classes. We encourage Kroc Members to wear masks when possible, but this is not mandatory.
- ShowersandLockers will not be opened during Phase 1 due to State guideline restrictions. Locker Rooms will be available, but please come ready to workout and plan to keep your personal items with you.
- We are spreading out! Fitness equipment will be located in the Spin Room, Fitness Center and Gym to allow for distancing. Please remember to wipe down your machines when you are done working out. Make sure to visit our website to reserve a spot in our Fitness Center online. This will be available beginning Monday, May 25th.
- Kroc Group Fitness Classes will have smaller class sizes to allow for distancing. Please visit our website for information on registering for classes and reserving your spot. In order to comply with SC guidelines, we can only guarantee spots to those who reserved a spot via our website. Please note, some Group Fitness Classes will be recorded live via Facebook. See the Group Fitness schedule on our website for details. Links will be available by Monday, May 25th for you to register for Kroc Group Fitness Classes.
- Child Watch is currently closed in order to maintain distancing guidelines. Please make sure children 12 and under stay home during Phase 1 and until further notice; we look forward to seeing our Kroc Kids soon. We hope to reopen Child Watch June 8th.
The following operations will remain closed for now:
Child Watch – We hope to open this space June 8th with limited reservation spots. We will keep you informed.
Pool – We will open Lap Lanes on June 1. You’ll need to register to reserve your space.
Day Passes – Members Only until further notice.
Showers and Lockers – Locker Rooms will be available, but showers and lockers will not open right away. We will keep you updated.
Sports – We are planning to carry out Summer Camps as usual. Register today! We will make sure to keep you updated if any plans need adjustment.
Indoor and Outdoor Basketball Gym – Basketball Gyms will not be available right away; we will keep you updated.
Coffee Service – We hope to bring back Coffee Service soon, but for your safety, it is currently unavailable.
Church – Church services will continue to be offered online.
We will keep you updated as other areas and programs reopen.
June 1st: We look forward to reopening our Lap Lanes and Rec Pool during Phase 2. To use the Lap Pool, please reserve your spot online via our webpage. The Rec Pool will only be open for limited swim lessons at this time.
June 8th: We hope to begin offering limited spots in Child Watch. Spots will need to be reserved online in order to limit the number of children in the space.